Although many people may not realize it, there are several important considerations when purchasing car insurance. Things to remember include:
- Make sure you purchase enough liability insurance to adequately protect you. Companies that allow you to ‘choose your price’ simply mean that you are picking substandard coverage.
- Pick an agent who will be available for you in case of an emergency. All the major companies have a 24 hour a day number, but how many agents provide you with a cell phone number so you can contact them directly?
- Review your policy annually. Things change in your life, and what worked for you last year may need to be adjusted this year.
We recommend the following limits and your quote will include these:
- 250/500 per person/per accident liability limits
- 100 property damage liability
- 500 collision deductible
- 100 comprehensive deductible
- 30 rental reimbursement
- Towing coverage