What should I consider when purchasing motorcycle insurance?
- Make sure you purchase enough liability insurance to adequately protect you. Companies that allow you to ‘choose your price’ simply mean that you are picking substandard coverage.
- Ask about coverage for your optional and custom equipment. Your bike doesn’t look like everyone else’s – make sure your coverage is also custom.
- Theft and vandalism coverage is not always included. Discuss with your agent what is most important to you when it comes to covering your bike.
We recommend the following limits and your quote will include these:
- 250/500 per person/per accident liability limits
- 100 property damage liability
- 500 collision deductible
- 100 comprehensive deductible